PROOF in Colombia
March 14 – March 20
Wednesday/ March 14
● Arrive in Bogota
● Check-in at Click Clack Hotel
Thursday/ March 15
● Museo de Arte Banco de la República
● Talk and Lunch with Lucas Ospina
Head of the Art Department at University de los Andes, and designer of PROOF’s
groundbreaking exhibition in Colombia My Body is A War Zone, now traveling worldwide.
● Gold Museum
A spectacular collection of more than 55,000 priceless archaeological and artistic treasures from
● Visit to Montserrat
● Dinner -A private dinner at the home of collector
Friday/ March 16
● Centro de Memoria, Paz y Reconciliación - Guided tour
● Galeria El Museo
● Meeting with women’s program officers at United Nations High Commission for Refugees
● Cocktail party at Beatriz Esguerra Gallery
Saturday / March 17
● Studio visit with Miler Lagos at Estudio Las Nieves
● Visit to Instituto de Vision
A gallery focused on experimentation and exchange between between local and international
artists and cultural agents
● Flora ars + natura
Sunday/ March 18
● Depart for Cartagena
● Arrive Hotel Casa Lola
● Coffee tasting at Café San Alberto Colombia’s most prized coffee, family owned and run since
● Guided Tour NH Galleria Originally from Colombia,
● Historical walking tour of city
● Drinks/dancing at Café Havana
● Studio Visit Ruby Rumie
● Nohra Haime Gallery
● Lunch at Juan del Mar
● Street art tour of Getsemani
● Dinner at La Vitrola
Tuesday/ March 20.
● Breakfast at the hotel and flight home
Itinerary subject to change
Total Cost : $2500
Airfare to Colombia and transfers to hotel not included.
Airfare to Cartagena included.
Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.
Includes guides and transportation in Bogota and Cartagena as needed.ART+JUSTICE TOUR
For art, food, dancing and fun!!
Photo credit - Ruby Rumie courtesy Nohra Haime Gallery