A Partnership with Clark University
April 27 - 30, 2017 Applications OPEN NOW!
Witnessing: Refugee Testimonies and Advocacy workshops are co-facilitated by Dr. Anita Fabos, Associate Professor of International Development and Social Change at Clark University and Leora Kahn, Executive Director of PROOF: Media for Social Justice.
These workshops bring together refugee service professionals, community leaders, and field practitioners in local and international agencies, representatives of government entities, and academics in a collaborative environment.
You will learn:
- Methods and ethics of testimony-taking with forced migrants and refugees
- Uses of refugee testimonies for advocacy
- Politics of testimony-taking
- Construct narratives through different techniques
- Techniques of visual story telling for advocacy
April's Workshop will be held at CLARK UNIVERSITY, Worcester, Massachusetts
GO to http://proof.org/witnessing/ to read more and apply!